Itinerary in Details:
Day 1: Phnom Penh- Kompong Cham (L,D)
Early morning pick up at your hotel in Phnompenh, transfer to Kompong Cham province by vehicle, about 126 Km from Phnom Penh. On the way to Kampong Cham, visit Toek Chha located on a lake, Phnom Bros, Phnom Srei and Wat Nokor. Overnight at Mekong hotel in Kampong Cham.
Day 2: Kongpong Cham - Kompong Thom (B,L,D)
Travel to Kampong Thom,. Afternoon arrive in Kampong Thom, visit amazing untouched Sambor Prei Kuk complex temples (615-650AD) located about 30 Km from Kampong Thom provincial town. Overnight at Stung Seng in Kampong Thom.
Day 3: Kompong Thom - Phnom Penh (B,L)
After breakfast, city tour and travel back to Phnom Penh. On the way, visit Phnom Santuk Mountain located 10 Km south of Kampong Thom province. Taking more than 900 steps up to the top of the mountain, there stands a pagoda well known of its drought- well, which local people drop some coins in it and listen to the wonderful sound when the coins hitting the ring of the well and pray. Late afternoon return to Phnom Penh.
- Tours & transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Accommodation at selected hotel or similar
- Private English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary with local foods (B= breakfast; L=Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Entrance fees and permits for all sights visited
- Mineral Water and towel
- Government taxes & Service charges
- Pre and Post trip
- Hotel in Phnompenh
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as Telephone and Laundry bills.
- Tips and gratuities