Itinerary in Details:
Pick up at your hotel, then transfer to HanoiCooking Class .
09:00 AM Meet at HCC.
9:10 AM: Brief introduction to Vietnamese cuisine, highlighting the contents of tradition meal.
9:20 AM Take a short walk to the Chau Long Market - Enjoy a tour of the market highlighting the ‘wet’ / unusual fruits / livestock / silk worms, with Tracey Lister and/or HCC chefs
*lots of opportunities to take photos
10:00 AM Back to HCC and commence cooking class with Tracey Lister and /or HCC chefs
* take home printed recipes as well as samples of some local fruit, green bean cake, quail eggs, etc.
11:30 AM On completion of the cooking class, enjoy the meal and a chance to chat with Tracey Lister and Dinh Phung Linh
* relax in the comfort of the HCC dining area and enjoy free flow local beer or wine or lemon juice
12:30 Finish Class
* receive going home gift and visit the HCC shop with Vietnamese Culinary tools, books, spices etc available for purchase
This afternoon we drive to Bat trang village. Bat Trang Pottery Village is located in the south east of Hanoi, passing Chuong Duong Bridge turns right and go about 10 km along the dike of Red River. We have time to visit the local work. On the basic of tradition pottery technique, Bat Trang pottery workers have taken - abused-propagated greatly the progress of science technology into every stage in making pottery. It has made many types of top class pottery, that is useful and beautiful and it upgrades the sense of pottery art.
- Tours & transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Private English speaking guide
- Cooking class and lunch as stated in the itinerary
- Entrance fees and permits for all sights visited
- Mineral Water & Towel
- Government taxes & Service charges
- Accommodation in Hanoi
- Pre & Post trip
- Personal travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities