Itinerary in Details:
Day 1: Hanoi - Mai Chau - Pong Cong Village (L, D)
We depart Hanoi and head west towards Hoa Binh city where we stop for refreshments .Leaving Hoa Binh, we drive towards Mai Chau valley, about another two hours away to White Thai village of Poomcong. Enjoy the stunning views while lunching on tasty local dishes cooked by the White Thai girls of the village. Afternoon we walk to the surrounding village. Our hosts for this evening will be the White Thai minority people and we will stay in one of their traditional stilt houses. There, we will be toasted as honored guests and will be able to sample some of their homemade rice wine! In sampling these people's hospitality, we will discover a little more about their lives and culture following the evening meal. Tonight's accommodation will probably be a little more rustic than your usual accommodations at home
Day 2: Pong Cong Village - Lac Village – Hanoi (B, L)
Following breakfast we embark on a lovery walk to Lac village and Van village, going from one village to another. As we walk, we will encounter the local villagers going about their daily business tilling the fields, logging or herding the buffalo.We enjoy lunch in Mai Chau before we drive back to Hanoi. Visit Muong village in Hoa Binh before tour finish at your hotel in Hanoi.
Thank you for traveling with Asia View Travel.
- Tours & transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles
- 1 night at home stay in Maichau
- Private English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary with local foods (B = breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Entrance fees and permits for all sights visited
- Mineral Water & Towel
- Government taxes & Service charges
- Accommodation in Hanoi
- Pre & post trip
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as Telephone and Laundry bills.
- Tips and gratuities