Itinerary in Brief: Day 1: Hanoi arrival ( D ) Day 2: Hanoi city – Halong bay (B, L,D) Day 3: Halong bay – Hanoi back (B, L) Day 4: Hanoi departure ( B ) Itinerary in Details
Day 1: Hanoi arrival ( D )
Arrival at Noi Bai Airport, you will be warmly welcomed and transferred to hotel in city center, check in.
We then do a short city tour to 11th century Temple of Literature - the first University of Vietnam, the Restored Sword Lake (Hoan Kiem Lake) and Ngoc Son Temple. Do a cyclo tour around around the 36 streets of the Hanoi old quarter to learn more about simple life of Hanoian. Enjoy water puppet show-a remarkable Vietnamese art form that combines traditional music, fireworks, underwater puppeteers, and elaborate puppets floating gracefully over water. Free for shopping in the Old Quarter and Dong xuan Market.
Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi city tour – Halong Bay (B, L,D)
Breakfast at hotel, This morning we start city tour with the Ho Chi Minh Complex. This famous site contains the Ba Dinh Square, Ho chi minh mausoleum (Close on every Monday, Friday,October & November for annual maintenance ), the Ho chi minh former Residence which called Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts. Close to this complex is the One Pillar Pagoda, whose origins date back to the foundation of city. We follow this with the biggest Lake in Hanoi – the West lake and the Tran Quoc Pagoda. Lunch at local restaurant. Afternoon, take 3,5 hour drive to Halong. Arrive in Halong late afternoon, check in, relax. This evening free and easy to discover the night market and beautiful Halong city. Overnight at hotel in Halong city.
Day 3: Halong bay – Hanoi back (B, L)
Breakfast at hotel. We then transfer to the sailing junk for a cruise through the limestone cliffs and emerald waters of Ha Long Bay, giving us the chance to take in the stunning scenery of this World Heritage Site. Cruising around the Bay with famous sites such as: Fighting cock's islet, Stone dog or Joss stick bowl islet. Round walking to visit beautiful stalactites which have been formed millions of years ago, exploring some of the limestone caves in this area. Back to the Junk boat and keep cruising to view fabulous scenery of Halong bay. While on board we will be served a sumptuous fresh, local seafood lunch. After lunch, we drive back to Hanoi. We arrive back hotel in Hanoi at around 4:00 PM, check in, relax. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 4: Hanoi departure (B)
Breakfast at hotel, free for shopping until transfer to the airport for your departure flight. Say goodbye Vietnam.
| Location || Superior 3* || First class 4* || Deluxe 5* |
| Hanoi || Le Carnot 3* || Hanoi Pearl 4* || De L’ Opera 5* |
| Halong || Star City suoimo 4* || Star City suoimo 4* || Novotel 5* |
- All accommodation in double / twin room with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- All tours & transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Private English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (B = breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Boat cruise as stated
- Entrance fees and permits for all sights visited
- Mineral water & towel
- Government taxes & Service charges
Policy for children:
- International flights to and from Vietnam
- Vietnam visa
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Surcharge on Christmas, New Year and our Lunar New Year
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as Telephone and Laundry bills
- Tips and gratuities
- Child under 6 years old sharing room with two adults without extra bed: Free of charge
- Child 6-under 12 years old sharing room with two adults without extra bed: 50% of adult cost
- Child 6-under 12 years old sharing room with two adults with extra bed: 75% of adult cost
- Child 12 years old and above: 100% of adult cost