Itinerary in Brief: Day 1: Hanoi arrival (D) Day 2: Halong – Halong bay cruise ( B, L,D ) Day 3: Halong bay – Hanoi ( B, L ) Day 4: Hanoi departure ( B ) Itinerary in Details
Day 1: Hanoi arrival ( D )
Arrival at Noi Bai Airport, you will be warmly welcomed and transferred to city center.
We then do a short city tour to visit the Ho Chi Minh Complex from outside. This famous site contains the Ba Dinh Square, Ho chi minh mausoleum (Close on every Monday, Friday,October & November for annual maintenance), the Ho chi minh former Residence which called Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts. Close to this complex is the One Pillar Pagoda, whose origins date back to the foundation of city. We follow this with the 11th century Temple of Literature - the first University of Vietnam, the Restored Sword Lake (Hoan Kiem Lake) and Ngoc Son Temple. Do a cyclo tour around around the 36 streets of the Hanoi old quarter to learn more about simple life of Hanoian. Enjoy water puppet show- a remarkable Vietnamese art form that combines traditional music, fireworks, underwater puppeteers, and elaborate puppets floating gracefully over water. Free for shopping in the Old Quarter.
Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong bay ( B, L, D )
Breakfast at hotel, then 8:30 AM start a 3. 5 hour drive through the Red River Delta to Ha Long City. Comfort stop en route for photos and coffee ( by your own ) before arriving to Ha Long City.
11.30 – 12.15 Arriving at Hon Gai harbor
12.15 – 12.30 Transfer to tender. Welcome drink - Cruise briefing, safety instructions, Check-in cabins - Depart for Halong Bay
13.00 – 14.30 Enjoy local sea food lunch while the junk sails to Ha Long Bay passing by Oan Lagoon, Mat Quy (Monster head) and Am tich (Teapot) isletss
15.00 – 16.00 Visit Sung Sot cave - Explore the most famous grotto in entire Halong Bay
16.30 – 17.30 Visit Titop beach – It’s time for relaxing, swimming
18.00 Overnight anchorage near Titop and enjoy the sunset
19.30 – 21.00 Savor our Set-dinner in dinning room
21.00 – 23.00 Activities: Relax on deck, drink service, singing karaoke or fishing.
Overnight on your junk
Day 3: Halong bay – Hanoi ( B, L )
06:30 Enjoy sunrise over the Bay
08:00 - 08:30 Cruise through Ha long Bay and contemplate Man’s head islet, Tortoise islet 08:30 - 09:30 Arrive at Luon Cave (Hang Luồn) – explore most famous grottoes in the entire Halong bay by local rowing boat – Enjoy kayaking activities (weather permitted)
09:30 Check-out cabins and settle bills – Luggage collection. Having international buffet brunch served while cruising through Bai Tu Long bay.
11:00 We will return to the main harbor before transferring to our awaiting vehicle for a 3.5 hour journey back Hanoi.
Check in, relax.
Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 4: Hanoi departure (B)
Breakfast at hotel, free time until transfer to the airport for your departure flight. Say goodbye Vietnam.
| Location || Superior 3* || First class 4* || Deluxe 5* |
| Hanoi || Le Carnot 3* || Hanoi Pearl 4* || De L’ Opera 5* |
| Halong boat || V Spirit 3* || Pelican 4* || Starlight 5* |
- All accommodation in double / twin room with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- 2 days 1 night cruise on Halong Bay ( private cabin – sharing boat )
- All tours & transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Private English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (B = breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Entrance fees and permits for all sights visited
- Mineral water & towel
- Government taxes & Service charges
Policy for children:
- International flights to and from Vietnam
- Vietnam visa
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Surcharge on Christmas, New Year and our Lunar New Year
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as Telephone and Laundry bills
- Tips and gratuities
- Child under 6 years old sharing room with two adults without extra bed: Free of charge
- Child 6-under 12 years old sharing room with two adults without extra bed: 50% of adult cost
- Child 6-under 12 years old sharing room with two adults with extra bed: 75% of adult cost
- Child 12 years old and above: 100% of adult cost