Itinerary in Details:
Day 1: Phnom Penh - Ratanakiri (L, D) Tour includes:
Pick up at your hotel in Phnompenh, transfer to Rattakiri province by our private car and tour guide to Banlung, capital of Ratanakiri, nicknamed “ The Red City” because of the omnipresent laterite. Lunch at the local restaurant on the way. You will arrive late in the afternoon at Rattanakiri. Dinner and accommodation at Terres Rouges Lodge
Day 2: Ratanakiri (B, L, D)
Direction northwest today, cross bamboo forest before reaching the village of Voeune Sai located on the left bank of the Se San River. The view on the Chinese village on the other side of the river is quite pretty. Actually, this place is almost a Chinese enclave in Cambodian territory, most villagers don’t even speak Khmer. Upstream of the Se San are a certain number of Tampoun villages that practice funeral statuary; if possible by boat (otherwise by jeep) visit to the village of Ka Chaoan with its superb totems. Dinner and overnight at Terres Rouges Lodge.
Day 3: Ratanakiri – Phnom Penh (B)
Transfer back to Phnom Penh following the same route, drop off at your hotel in Phnompenh. End of tour.
- Tours & transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles
- All accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary with local foods (B= breakfast; L=Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Entrance fees and permits for all sights visited
- Mineral Water and towel
- Government taxes & Service charges
- International flight ticket to and from Cambodia
- Visa in Cambodia ( available at the airport at 20 USD )
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as Telephone and Laundry bills.
- Tips and gratuities