Tour Highlights :
• As some trip to Sapa,we often visit Cat Cat village.
• In this trip we have chance to visit Can Cau market on Saturday only. Can Cau Market is a small, but very colourful market, set in the mountains near the Chinese border.
• BacHa is the biggest market in Sapa and open on Sunday only. The Sunday market in Bac Ha is where you'll want to stock up on water buffalo, pigs and horses.
Itinerary in Details:
Night 1: Thursday, Hanoi – Sapa night train
Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi, transfer to the train station to take the night train to Lao cai. The train leaves Hanoi around 20:30. Overnight on train.
Day 1: Sapa – Ly linh ho - Lao chai – Tavan hill tribe villages ( B, L )
The train arrives at the Lao Cai train station at approximately 05:00 AM. There will be a vehicle and tour guide waiting to transfer us to Sapa. The drive to Sapa is only 33 km but it takes around 1.5 hours to make our way up the mountains. Arrive Sapa and enjoy breakfast at the hotel ( There will be surcharge if require early check in ).
After breakfast, we start the trip to the South East of Sapa alongside Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village, trek 2 km down to Lao Chai village, take picture of paddle field and visit minority house and school. The lovely walk that will take us along small paths and trails and through several hill tribe villages of Lao Chai and Tavan, home to H'mong, and Dzay people. This is a absolutely spectacular walk through stunning scenery inhabited by some of the friendliest people you can meet. Stopping for a lunch on the way at a family in Ta Van village. Opportunity to meet with local people and study the art of making batik and local weaving villages - study textile tradition of craft women o Black H'mong and Red Dzao. Transfer back to Sapa town for overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Saturday, Sapa - Can Cau - Bac Ha (B, L, D)
Start early in the morning at 06:00am, driving to Can Cau market, which passing Bac Ha Town. The road between Bac Ha and Can Cau is hilly but very beautiful. The products at the market are interesting, and many different groups of ethic minority people represent make the market an unforgettable experience. Back to Bac Ha for lunch. Check-in at a hotel in Bac Ha. After a rest, trekking about 5 km of mountain path to Ban Pho Village - home of Flower H'Mong people, get in touch and witness their traditional life style, habit and customs. Overnight at hotel in Bac Ha.
Day 3: Sunday, Bac Ha - Lao Cai - Hanoi (B, L)
After breakfast, take a trip to Bacha. The beginning of the day on which you visit a big market filled with many different hill-tribe peoples. This is the most colourful market in North Vietnam. At the market, you have chance to enjoy BacHa people's simple but unique kinds of food with special wines made from rice, cassavas, corn and different sorts of fruits such as plumps, apples, peaches... talking to the minorities through the guide's interpretation. Leave the market for the H'mong King's house (King Hoang A Tuong) built by the French colonists and the Chinese in 1920. Return the town for lunch. In the afternoon, spend time visiting another village (BanPho village) Say good bye to BacHa and get back to Lao cai for night train back to Hanoi. The guide sees you off at Lao Cai train station and takes you on the train. Overnight on train. Overnight on the train. Arrive in Hanoi early morning next day, around 05:00AM, please take a taxi to your hotel. End of tour.
Thank you for travelling with Asia View Travel.
| Location || Superior || First class || Deluxe |
| Sapa || H’mong Sapa 3* || Chau Long II 4* || Victoria Sapa 4* |
| Bacha || Sao mai Bacha 2* |
- All accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels.
- All tours & transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Private English or French speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary at local restaurant with local foods (B= breakfast; L=Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Round tirp train ticket with soft sleep 4 berth/cabin Hanoi – Lao cai, Lao cai – Hanoi
- Entrance fees and permits for all sights visited
- Mineral water & towel
- Government taxes & Service charges
- Pre & Post trip
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Surcharge on Christmas, New Year and our Lunar New Year
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as Telephone and Laundry bills, soft drink during meals
- Tips and gratuities