Ha Noi Market
Ha Long Bay
Day 1 :Hanoi arrival ( D )
Arrival at Noi Bai Airport, you will be warmly welcomed and transferred to city center, checkin, relax.( Room may not be available till 1:0 PM )
The rest of afternoon we visit Ba Dinh Square, West Lake – the biggest lake in Hanoi, Tran quoc Pagoda. We continue to visit the Restored Sword Lake (Hoan Kiem Lake) and Ngoc Son Temple, do an electric car tour around the 36 streets of the Hanoi old quarter to learn more about simple life of Hanoian. Free time for you to relax or wander around the Old quarter, shopping at the 36 old street, Dong xuan market, Hang Gai, Hang Ngang, Hang Dao Street, Trang Tien Plaza.
Dinner at local restaurant and overnight at hotel.
Halal food available.
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong Bay cruise ( B, L, D )
Breakfast at hotel, 8:30 – 9:00 AM our bus will pick you up from your hotel, transfer to Halong bay. Our driver will take a 10 – 15 minutes break by a station for guests to rest on the way.
12:00 – 12:30 Embark on Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
13:30 – 14:30 Savor a delectable lunch as cruises among the limestone islands.
15:00 – 16:00 Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave - the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
16:00 – 17:00 Cruising to Titov island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Titov or climb up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay.
17:00 – 17:30 Return to the main boat and continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoy beautiful seascape on the way.
17:30 – 19:00 Enjoy Sunset Party on sundeck and admire the best moments of the day when the sun starts to set.
19:00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around.
Overnight on board.
Day 3: Halong bay – Hanoi ( B, L )
06:30 – 07:15 Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt.
07:30 – 08:30 Have breakfast on board and enjoy the peaceful morning of Halong Bay.
09:00 – 10:00 Kayak around the Luon Cave.
10:15 Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
10:15 – 11:00 Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more.
11:00 – 12:15 While heading back to the harbor, watch the fruit carving demonstration and participate in the Cooking Class before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
Our bus will transfer you back to Hanoi.
14:30 – 15:00 : Arrive back to your hotel in Hanoi, check in, relax.
Day 4: Hanoi departure (B) – No guide
Breakfast at hotel, free for shopping until transfer to the airport for your departure flight. Say goodbye Vietnam.
We offer different price for different travel period and quote from budget travel to luxury highen, no hidden cost.
So please contact us for your best quote!
• All accommodation in Double/ Twin room with daily breakfast at selected hotels
• 2 day 1 night cruise on Halong Bay (private cabin - sharing boat , tour guide on cruise)
• Tours & transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles ( sharing luxury coach Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi )
• Experience English speaking guide during guided time
• Meals as indicated in the itinerary with Halal foods in Hanoi, Seafood/ Veg. on Halong cruise (B = breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
• Entrance fees and permits for all sights visited
• Mineral water & towel
• Government taxes & Service charges
• International flights to and from Vietnam
• Meals not indicated in the itinerary
• Surcharge on Christmas, New Year and our Lunar New year
• Personal travel insurance
• Personal expenses such as Bar, Drink during meals, Telephone and Laundry bills
• Tips and gratuities
For children between 2 to 12 years old, the following price policy applies:
Child in extra bed 85% of total package
Child no bed 50% of total package
Child in twin 90% of total package
For infant between 0-2 years old, the following policy applies:
No extra bed, no meals, no entrance. All services free