Itinerary in Details:
Day 1 :Hanoi arrival ( D )
Arrival at Noi Bai Airport, you will be warmly welcomed and transferred to city center, checkin, relax.( Room may not be available till 1:0 PM )
The rest of afternoon we visit Ba Dinh Square, West Lake – the biggest lake in Hanoi, Tran quoc Pagoda. We continue to visit the Restored Sword Lake (Hoan Kiem Lake) and Ngoc Son Temple, do an electric car tour around the 36 streets of the Hanoi old quarter to learn more about simple life of Hanoian. Free time for you to relax or wander around the Old quarter, shopping at the 36 old street, Dong xuan market, Hang Gai, Hang Ngang, Hang Dao Street, Trang Tien Plaza.
Dinner at local restaurant and overnight at hotel.
Halal food available.
Day 2: Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Hoa Lu - Trang an - Mua cave – Hanoi (B, L)
Morning 8:00 AM depart from Hanoi to Ninh Binh, located in the marshy Red River delta, featuring a network of waterways coupled with spectacular limestone formations rising up from rice paddy fields. Spend one hour visiting the Dinh and Le temples of the Ancient Capital Hoa Lu which are dedicated to King Dinh and King Le, the founders of the ancient capital during the 10th century.
Lunch at local restaurant
Afternoon, continue to visit Trang An Scenic Landscape complex nearby which recently recognized as an UNESCO World natural heritage, get on a rowing boat (small sampan) traveling along the small river with scenic mountain and green fields landscape. Boat takes you to visit cave complex of Trang An: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, the scenery of mountain and rivers – Halong on land of Ninh Binh. After boat tour in Trang an, we drive to visit Mua Cave where you can get the impressive panoramic view of Tam Coc and Ninh Binh city when you reach the top point of Ngoa Long mountain. Climbing up almost 500 steps of Mua cave area, you can reach to the top of Lying Dragon Mountain & have an amazing panoramic view of Tam Coc from here.
Drive back Hanoi and overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong Bay - Hanoi – join in group ( B, L )
09:00 – 09:15 Our bus and guide pick you up from hotel / stay and follow the new high way to depart for Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, stop over for a rest on the way
12:00 - Arriving Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing
- Our Cruises will take you on an over 5 hours journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on boat.
13:45 - Arriving Bo Hon archipelago, you will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of stalagmites and stalagtiles with different shaoes of sea lives, the go kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave to discovery the beautiful lagoon.
- Visiting Titov Island with sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with
excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
16:30 - Returning to Cruises and cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
18:00 - Disembarking for going back on the new high way to Hanoi.
20:00 - Dropping off at your hotel .
Note: Contact us if you want the private tour for Halong day trip
Day 4 : Hanoi departure (B) – No guide
Breakfast at hotel, free for shopping until transfer to the airport for your departure flight. Say goodbye Vietnam.
We offer different price for different travel period and quote from budget travel to luxury highen, no hidden cost.
• All accommodation in Double/ Twin room with daily breakfast at selected hotels
• Halong bay day trip – join in group
• Tours & transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles ( sharing luxury coach Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi )
• Experience English speaking guide during guided time
• Meals as indicated in the itinerary with Halal foods in Hanoi, Seafood/ Veg. on Halong cruise (B = breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
• Entrance fees and permits for all sights visited
• Mineral water during sightseeing tour
• Government taxes & Service charges
• International flights to and from Vietnam
• Meals not indicated in the itinerary
• Surcharge on Christmas, New Year and our Lunar New year
• Personal travel insurance
• Personal expenses such as Bar, Drink during meals, Telephone and Laundry bills
• Tips and gratuities